Careers / Positions Senior Vice President: The Points Guy Membership
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Senior Vice President
What you’ll do
- Build a consumer-centric vision for an exclusive, subscription-based program
- Develop partnerships that drive value to members in unique and sustainable ways
- Establish operational goals for the end-to-end membership experience from acquisition and service to overall life-time value
- Oversee the user experience and marketing for TPG’s site and newly released APP
- Lead a 20+ person cross-functional team of engineers, marketing, customer experience and customer support resources
- Serve as part of TPG’s senior leadership team; helping to shape future business growth and team culture
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success; MBA a plus
- 12+ years of business experience; building loyalty/subscription-based programs and strategic partnerships
- Significant P&L management experience
- Exposure and understanding of digital transformation and marketing practices with the ability to drive business metrics via media, site optimization, customer journeys and eCommerce solutions
- Significant management experience leading high-performing teams
Who We Are
About The Points Guy
The Points Guy (TPG) is a trusted travel and lifestyle media platform that focuses on maximizing travel experiences while minimizing spending. Through an informative, clever point of view, TPG has become the leading online resource for all things points, miles and resourceful travel experiences. The site’s editorial content consists of first-hand flight, hotel and airplane reviews, curated travel guides, immersive video components, as well as global event activations. Since its launch in 2010, Founder and CEO Brian Kelly has expanded the team to include a distinguished editorial staff and extensive network of freelance contacts from around the globe. Today, TPG reaches 10 million unique monthly visitors and more than 3 million followers across social media platforms.
About Red Ventures
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures