Careers / Positions Associate Influencer Marketing Manager - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline's Influencer Media team is an enthusiastic, cross-location team of people who aim to grow Healthline’s brand presence through strategic content-creator partnerships. We work quickly, think creatively, and build relationships with partners to create impactful campaigns. This position reports to the Social Media team, but also frequently supports the Content Marketing team.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the content lifecycle of external creator partnerships including outreach, contracting and logistics, draft review, managing timelines, execution, and measurement
- Source on-brand and highly engaged health and wellness influencers who have a strong social presence for Healthline Media’s brands
- Vet all new influencer partnerships to ensure the partnership is mutually beneficial
- Manage campaigns by monitoring deadlines, answering questions, and collaborating with internal teammates on Content Marketing, Sales, and Editorial, and Social requests
- Collaborate with the Implementation team on sponsored programs that involve external talent for pharmaceutical and health & wellness clients
- Analyze and report social analytics to determine the success/area of opportunity for each partnership. Compile learnings to apply to future partnerships.
- Proactively pitch creative social media programs for potential sponsorship opportunities. Collaborate with the Social Product Marketing team to test new social products and productize offerings for clients
What We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of experience working in social media
- Possess a solid understanding of strategic influencer marketing
- Understand the following platforms with a marketing perspective: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.