Careers / Positions Associate Social Media Manager - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media’s social team is an enthusiastic, cross-functional, creative team of people who bring content to life across all major social platforms. The social team plays a critical role in driving brand awareness and fostering engaged communities across multiple platforms and verticals.
As our Associate Social Manager, you will help support the efforts of scaling Healthline, Greatist, Medical News Today, and PsychCentral accounts across several social platforms. You are detail-oriented with experience growing a brand’s presence on social media. You have an eye for share-worthy and compelling content and understand the tricks of the trade when it comes to social.
What You'll Do
- Support Healthline Media’s social content calendar by scheduling content, writing captions, and creating assets where needed
- Support community management across social platforms i.e. responding to comments, DMs, engaging in threads
- Collaborate with editorial teams to launch platform-specific content programming & campaigns that help build brand and engagement
- Collaborate with social managers to test and implement new social growth strategies
- Work cross-functionally with Design to create optimized social assets and templates
- Support larger tentpole campaigns on Healthline Media’s social channels and work with Social and Editorial to conceptualize brand-specific programming that aligns with tentpole themes
- Participate in cross-functional brainstorm meetings and help drive Social as a strategic lever for brand building
- Collaborate with social managers to conceptualize and execute social activations with medical experts, influencers, and brand partners
- Support social reporting for Healthline Media brands with direction from social managers
- Film and edit casual video for Instagram and TikTok on an as-assigned basis
What We're Looking For
- Deep interest in social media, communities, conversations, and the evolving digital media landscape
- Comfort navigating the ins and outs of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok
- A growth hacker mentality; constantly open to testing to identify social growth opportunities
- Proven talent for wordsmithing and evoking emotion and humanity through snackable content
- Ability to internalize and convey brand-appropriate tone and voice in writing
- Commitment to quality and brand messaging
- Excellent visual eye
- Analytical skills that allow you to develop data-driven insights and solutions
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams
- A self-starter who is ready to take initiative and dive right in
- Candidates with stellar organizational and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline