Careers / Positions Consumer Insights Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Health is looking for a passionate and empathetic Consumer Insights Manager. You will be responsible for uncovering insights about our users that will drive stronger consumer and B2B brand awareness, engagement with our brands, and help people take healthy actions. You will help organize, communicate, and amplify user insights throughout the organization to help stakeholders understand people’s lived experiences and support our user centric culture. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a growing team and top media property that is seeking to help all people living healthier, stronger lives.
What You’ll Do
- Lead research projects including developing project briefs, recommending methodologies and research designs, drafting questionnaires, programming surveys, and developing presentations to summarize insights and recommendations.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand, refine, and deliver on project objectives and desired outcomes.
- Maintain and optimize our internal Consumer Insights hub site which houses all research and insights led by our team to disseminate insights throughout the company.
- Lead Empathy Drivers share out sessions leveraging existing insights and/or health and wellness subject matter experts to shed light on specific audiences and help internal stakeholders develop empathy for the many different types of people who use our sites.
- Manage external research vendors on projects as needed.
- Other CI related duties as required based on needs.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3+ years of consumer insights experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Market Research, Psychology, Marketing, Statistics or Social Sciences preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, or Google Equivalent
- Knowledge of survey tools (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey)
- Knowledge of statistical software (Q Research, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Experience with qualitative research a plus
- Excellent analytical and organization skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting to large audiences
- A resourceful, nimble self-starter, with a willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- A can-do, positive attitude that fosters a collaborative team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- Familiarity with digital media, health/pharma industry, or ecommerce a plus
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline