Careers / Positions Executive Administrative Assistant
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Our Executive Administrative Assistant has the opportunity to provide professional support to Executive-level leaders across the organization. You’ll be the main point of contact for a variety of administrative tasks and collaborate with others to make all coordination seamless. This role requires superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
- Calendar management for multiple executives
- Correspondence with potential and current partners
- Coordinating internal/external meetings (catering, IT set up, etc.)
- Expense reporting
- Serving as back up for other Executive Assistants when needed
- Planning internal and external events and meetings
- Welcoming executive guests and act as a point of contact during their visits
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of recent experience as an executive or administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Prior experience supporting multiple leaders
- Prior experience booking travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Superior organization and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures