Careers / Positions Front End Developer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are searching for a talented, results-oriented, and innovative Front End Developer who will work with the Allconnect business within our Home industry vertical. This individual will be a key piece of our collaborative and growing team. This team operates in the broadband internet space, running a marketplace that compares internet plans across the country. This position is a hybrid in-office/remote role with our team in our HQ location, just south of Charlotte, NC.
In addition to building applications that can hold up to our business's scale & growth, our team of engineers works collaboratively with the business leaders to come up with innovative solutions to grow the business. We love to build high-quality software and believe that there is real value in developing software to be easily understood, maintained, and extended. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
Don’t meet all the requirements, but feel you would be a great fit, we encourage you to please apply and outline how your experience fits!
What You'll Do
- Design, implement, modify and test engaging, consumer-facing web experiences.
- Collaborate closely with business and design teams to scope and deliver valuable projects on time.
- Teach and learn new skills with your fellow developers, producing quality code with consistent standards.
- Continually look for opportunities to build value in the codebase: set standards, build tools, and automate jobs to make yourself and your team better and faster.
- Demonstrate a sharp eye for detail. Debug issues and execute so everything “just works.”
- Add to a culture that loves experimentation, Agile development, and intellectual curiosity.
- Be part of building a positive team environment.
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years of front-end software development experience.
- Some ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS experience preferred.
- Ability to partner closely with our talented design team. We use tools like InVision and Figma to help translate the visual design of a feature to the browser.
- Experience with page speed optimization. Working knowledge of web image formats, font loading techniques, and strategies for optimizing Core Web Vitals.
- Experience implementing Web Accessibility Standards.
- Ability to wrangle build systems such as Webpack, Parcel, or Gulp.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures