Careers / Positions Senior Product Manager, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Senior Product Managers
What You’ll Do
- Own the vision and execution of the product roadmap for building proprietary technology to support a vertical within FinServ.
- Define product features and create product road maps based on a thorough understanding of the business value and solving key production bottlenecks.
- Understand competitive landscape across FinTech companies.
- Work cross-functionally with software engineers, designers, and analysts.
- Communicate strategy effectively to a diverse audience including executive management and business partners
- You don't like to just ship, but iterate on what's out there, constantly trying to deliver more value
- You don't have all the answers, but you want to find them.
- You can translate requirements between data scientists, engineers, designers, marketers, and other PMs.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a product or project management role.
- Experience creating customer facing digital experiences or experience with SaaS or APIs-as-a-product.
- Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded with a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Proven approach to leading product teams, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate