Careers / Positions Senior Associate - Paid Search (SEM), Red Digital
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Paid Search Associate on the Red Digital team, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution for paid search channels for Red Ventures partners. We are quickly growing our paid media teams to support our strategic partnerships, and this position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure optimized campaigns that will drive core business growth objectives.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person at our Charlotte office.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee day-to-day account management for the paid search channel, including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Lead internal and external communication on performance and analysis of campaigns
- Strategizing and coordinating with design, project management, and content teams to develop creative and landing pages for campaign execution
- Research on-platform improvements and new marketing opportunities
- Manage one or more paid media associates
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Experience in running performance-focused paid search campaigns on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads. Experience working on related marketing channels (display, native, paid social, video) is a plus.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Experience using Excel (functions and pivot tables), Tableau, Data Studio or other data visualization tools for the aggregation, manipulation, and visualization of data. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Data lover and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing.
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
Who We Are
Founded in 2020, Red Digital is the AI-powered marketing services division of Red Ventures. We’re deeply integrated with some of the world’s biggest brands, enabling them to meet customers’ needs at every touchpoint, across digital channels, and with the right engagement mechanisms. The Red Digital team gets the best of both worlds – a true start-up environment with the backing of a large organization. If you’re looking for an accelerated growth environment, where as bias to action and entrepreneurial spirit are key – this is the place for you. For more information about the Red Digital division please visit www.reddigital.com and to learn more about Red Ventures, please visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.