Careers / Positions Client Support Specialist - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Client Support Specialist works closely with the Quality Solution Client Management and Sales teams to develop and produce key client deliverables.This individual will also support the management of the ‘Quality Distribution Center’, a comprehensive online resource for hospital and health system clients to access and order contracted collateral.
This is an opportunity for a highly organized and motivated individual to gain exposure to, and support the execution of, marketing and quality improvement strategies with leading hospitals and health systems across the nation.
What You'll Do
- Provide key support to a client team working with 500+ hospitals
- Execute and track usage of contracted marketing materials – leveraging Salesforce
- Serve as liaison between marketing creative and automation for Quality Distribution Center materials, infographics and other collateral deliverables
- Manage the Quality Rating Analysis (QRA) request and generation process
- Coordinate QRA materials with Clinical Consulting Team
- Manage the preparation, distribution and approval of award assets and other marketing collateral in the Quality Distribution Center (QDC)
- Track and report on contracted deliverables to Quality Solutions Client Management leadership
- Support the management of the Ad Review process: working with clients and Client Management Team to approve/amend marketing materials
- Track and catalogue client approvals and maintain ad library
- Manage the Quality Distribution Center including the updating of FAQ’s, Infographics, award images, and rating methodologies for client use
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to multitask, set priorities and successfully manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and project management software is a plus!
- Eagerness to learn, and willingness to teach others
- Solid communication skills both verbally and in writing
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $45,000 - $55,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.