Careers / Positions Senior Operations Analyst, Content - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline Media is looking for a motivated Senior Analyst to join the Content Operations team and focus on content reporting inclusive of ROI, cost analysis, and monthly reporting. Key components of this role are monthly post-mortems, annual planning and resourcing, and forecasting. The role will also drive critical business decisions by assessing implications to our content performance, partnering with our content leaders on diving deep on strategic questions.
You will lead all content-related reporting for Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, Greatist.com and PsychCentral.com, working closely with the Content, Accounting and Finance teams. While reporting in to the Director of Strategic Initiatives, you will become a close partner with the entire Content Leadership Team as you work cross-functionally to manage and improve our content’s performance. If you are ready to use your expertise and insights you uncover to improve our performance, this is the opportunity for you!
What You’ll Do
- Drive our content strategy through ROI and monthly reporting
- Lead our planning process, including strategic alignment, annual forecasting, and resource allocation
- Conduct regular content reviews in partnership with Content Leaders: gather, consolidate, and analyze results; prepare internal and external reporting deliverables; analyze trends & drivers; understand forecast vs. actual variances
- Conduct analysis to determine the strategic and financial impact of critical content decisions and help scope new growth opportunities (e.g. our expansion into Video content)
- Build robust reporting and analytics tools on content performance to arm all content leaders to make the best possible decisions
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3 years of experience in business analytics, content analytics, or finance, either at a digital company or in a highly analytical finance field such as investment banking, private equity, etc.
- Track record of stellar performance at prior roles
- Experience managing content planning and budgeting and deep understanding of financial statements
- Process oriented with an eye towards continuous improvement and efficiency
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail (must be highly proficient in Excel)
- Excellent business judgement
- Adept verbal and written communication skills, including collaborating with senior-level stakeholders
- A self-starter that will drive the function forward vs. looking for direction
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights reporting systems
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.