Careers / Positions Director of Product Design - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline, the largest digital health property on the Web reaching over 250 million users worldwide each month, is looking for an experienced Director of Product Design to join our growing, purpose-driven organization. In this role you’ll get the opportunity to lead a team of designers, researchers, and writers on eCommerce and Product Review experiences that have real impact on people’s health and wellbeing. The right candidate has a track record of success building and growing digital commerce experiences from affiliate sites to product reviews and full eCommerce. They enjoy the challenge of working with cross-functional leads to grow businesses and serve customers.
What You'll Do
- Lead a cross-functional creative team in the creation, launch, and growth of new product review, affiliate, shopping, and purchasing experiences across Healthline properties.
- Extend established design systems and introduce industry best practices for eCommerce
- Collaborate with Business Leads, Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers, Content Designers and Data Analysts to create and iterate world-class user experiences
- Advocate for design standards and best practices across the organization
- Present work to various stakeholders and partners, explaining the creative process and how concepts align with both business goals and customer needs
- Manage and mentor creatives and share your insights and experience in critique sessions
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of design leadership and management experience working on consumer-facing products
- A track record of success working directly and managing teams that deliver user value and business results in the online shopping, affiliate, and/or eCommerce space
- Experience managing and developing talent across creative disciplines
- Experience leading workshops and facilitating collaboration across disciplines including executive leadership
- Experience collaborating, iterating, and testing within a team environment - local and remote
- Fluency in industry standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.
- A commitment to learning: about the industry, our businesses, evolving standards, and most importantly our users’ needs and pain points
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.