Careers / Positions Vice President of Creative - RV Education
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures Education is looking for an experienced Vice President of Creative. In this role, you’ll lead creative strategy and execution for a portfolio of education brands including BestColleges.com and an emerging student-centric career discovery product. We’re looking for a highly collaborative spirit who will partner with product owners, editorial and marketing leaders to bring vision to life. The ideal candidate is a hands-on creative leader with a passion for building teams, products and brands. Join a growing organization empowering learners to improve their lives through education.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and extend brand identities across multiple platforms (e.g. website, applications, email, social media, video)
- Lead a cross-functional creative team in the creation, launch, and growth of new education and career discovery experiences across brands.
- Supervise the full creative process including concept development, refinement and production
- Add to and develop a creative organization of designers, copywriters, content designers, ux researchers, product designers, and video production
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and adhere to budgets, timelines and project roadmaps
- Source and manage workflow with external creative partners as necessary
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in branding, advertising or design leadership - preferably in a creative direction role
- A track record of success developing creative that grows brands across platforms
- Experience building, managing, and inspiring a diverse team of creatives
- Ability to be hands-on and drive multiple projects from conception to completion
- Fluency in industry standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Experience facilitating collaboration across disciplines, including partner agencies and leadership teams.
- Experience collaborating, iterating, and testing within a team environment - local and remote
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.