Careers / Positions Associate Technical Project Manager-Red Data
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking an Associate Technical Project Manager to join our growing Red Data team! This role will navigate interfacing with our internal and external partners and coordinating projects and requirements across our technical and business teams. This is a highly visible role – offering unique opportunities to interact with many teams throughout the organization, ideal for someone who wants to have a big impact in a fast-growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Work with our internal and external representatives to understand the business requirements and translate these requirements into technical and business specifications.
- Independently lead projects from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and project close.
- Roadmap and prioritize with business stakeholders to determine strategic priority projects.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings between technical and non-technical teams to follow up, prioritize work, and track dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders and provide updates.
- Assertively hold all parties accountable to strategic goals.
- Discover the true requirements underlying requests; recommend alternative process approaches when needed; lead teams to meet aggressive timelines.
- Work with our technical and business teams to coordinate the development effort, track against milestones and/or performance metrics, drive the project, and manage the operational implementation process.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make trade-offs; encourage smart risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit; identify interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- Put systems in place to enable the teams to be self-sufficient with things such as JIRA boards, dashboards, reports etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- A motivated self-starter that excels in planning, scheduling, project communications and risk management
- Someone who excels in a team environment with representatives from multiple functional disciplines
- Exhibit excellent verbal, presentation, and documentation skills, including comfort communicating to external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
- Comfort handling multiple projects of different sizes and durations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.