Careers / Positions Program Performance Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Performance Team is within the Direct Ad Sales group at Healthline and we currently have multiple openings for a Performance Analyst to join our Health & Wellness and Pharmaceautical teams. We're responsible for driving Healthline's growth through monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing against data to remain a best in class performer. We love data, enjoy solving problems, can always find a solution, and have a fun time getting there.
As an Analyst on the team, you will update and aggregate data from various sources on campaign performance of content, video, and display advertising to prove the effectiveness of our client programs. Our analysts work closely with performance managers on client deliverables, process and efficiency improvements, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Develop client reports based on media metrics, goals and KPIs
- Update and aggregate data from various sources on campaign performance of content, video, and display advertising.
- Develop and ensure high quality appearance and accuracy of monthly report templates and data
- Internal analysis and perform campaign checks used to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns
- Develop ad hoc reports and analysis from google analytics, DCM/GAM and other analytics platforms data as needed
- Process raw data into usable formats to support analysis that delivers key insights
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment; in media, advertising, digital
- Understanding of basic digital marketing/media concepts & media math
- Experience with mathematics, or statistics
- Use of Google Analytics, DCM, GAM, JW Player, or other analytic platforms
- Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Tableau, Data Studio or any other visualization tools
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.