Careers / Positions Paid Media Manager, Home
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Paid Media Manager, you will be a critical leader of our team responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution for paid search account activities including regular reporting, data & profitability analysis, campaign testing & high-level strategy to grow accounts in a booming vertical. Executing on and leading paid media accounts, the candidate is expected to be able to roll up their sleeves, think analytically, and optimize our paid search campaigns to drive profit and engagement for the business.
What You'll Do
- Create and execute innovative paid media strategies that help grow the overall vertical
- Manage a small team and help execute on day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, bidding and budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Reporting and analyzing a variety of SEM campaigns for the business
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns to stakeholders up and down the organization
- Strategizing and coordinating with design and content teams to develop assets for paid execution
- Research on-platform improvements and new marketing opportunities
What We're Looking For
- 4-6 years working in a digital marketing role, ideally on paid marketing execution; leadership of a small team is a plus
- Experience in running performance-focused paid search campaigns on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads. Experience working on related marketing channels (display, native, paid social, video) is a plus.
- Experience using Excel (functions and pivot tables), Tableau, Data Studio or other data visualization tools for the aggregation, manipulation, and visualization of data. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital marketing including: campaign planning and execution in multiple platforms, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, bid/budget management and strategy, and measurement/results analyses
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles
- Consistency in bringing new ideas to the table and always being willing to evolve and adapt
- Nice to have - Experience reporting and analyzing paid digital marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, search, display, native channels, fixed fee buys, sponsored emails, etc.
- Nice to have - Experience in Google Analytics and Facebook Power Editor building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.