Careers / Positions Senior Marketing Manager, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative Senior Marketing Manager to support one of two core initiatives for Bankrate Brand Marketing. The ideal candidate will excel at building thoughtful, exciting marketing campaigns for large initiatives with high visibility internally and externally. As a key member of the Bankrate Brand team, you will have the unique opportunity to influence and shape the outcome of strategic projects. You will be a leader in our consumer marketing business, driving brand awareness, positive brand sentiment, and targeted user acquisition and activity. This is a highly visible role, offering the opportunity to interact internally and externally across senior levels of the organization.
We are flexible on where this role is based, including fully remote.
What you’ll do
- Own either the annual core brand marketing plan or our annual tentpole campaigns marketing plan, responsible for audience targeting, strategy, messaging, and cross-team coordination.
- Lead all project briefing within your book of business, developing compelling, insight-led briefs that push our creative and media teams.
- In concert with project management, brand management, and media teams, develop the media plans, creative calendar, project timelines, and KPIs.
- Work with creative and project management to develop creative concepts, ad campaigns, organic content, video series, new media executions, and more.
- Support efforts with various creative, product, media, and vertical business teams to promote, enhance, and develop the Bankrate brand through the campaigns in your book of business.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business priorities and how to prioritize those within our campaigns.
What we’re looking for
- Established strategic leadership experience in an advertising/marketing agency or an in-house marketing team working across brand strategy, creative execution, and paid media.
- Proven experience in managing multi-million dollar brand and marketing projects with multiple stakeholders and complex roadmaps.
- Significant experience in leading projects from a strategic perspective while driving tactical processes.
- Possess a thorough understanding of brand development and marketing creative processes
- Thrives in an environment with high levels of autonomy and high levels of responsibility
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful campaign development
- Be a motivated self-starter who is also a team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent oral and communication skills
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- 4-6 years experience leading large, cross-functional marketing projects
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.