Careers / Positions Paid Media Analyst, Media & Commerce
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Paid Media Analyst, you will be a critical member supporting our Media & Commerce brand team in Awareness-building initiatives. You will be responsible for flawless execution of paid media campaigns, with a focus on search, social and display, including regular reporting, performance analysis, audience and creative testing. The candidate is expected to be able to think analytically and strategically to optimize media effectiveness across campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Execute and optimize paid search, social and video campaigns
- Analyze and report on paid digital marketing campaigns across Google and social platforms
- Own internal communication and presentation of analysis of campaign performance to brand and business teams
- Tackle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Collaborate with integrated marketing, sales and commerce teams to share learnings of paid media tactics, audience targeting and channel best practices
- Partner closely with brand strategy and research teams to align paid performance to other measurement tactics, such as brand trackers
What We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience working in a paid media marketing role (experience with social, display and video is a plus!)
- Experience in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Excel and SQL
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital marketing including: campaign planning and execution in multiple platforms, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, bid/budget management and strategy, and measurement/results analyses
- Data-driven marketers with strong quantitative and creative thinking skills for campaign optimization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy
- Strong collaboration, communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.