Careers / Positions External Communications Coordinator
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Health is seeking a motivated professional to support the strategy and execution of external communications across the RV Health portfolio of consumer and corporate brands (Healthline, Healthline Media, Healthgrades, Medical News Today. Psych Central, and Greatist). You'll have the opportunity to grow awareness and affinity for the #1 digital health platform and leading consumer portfolio in our category, reaching over 100 million people per month. This role will report into the Director of External Communications.
What You’ll Do
- Join a team focused on building recognition, trust and affinity for RV Health brands through earned and paid media placement
- Assist with day-to-day media and communication activities such as: content creation, media monitoring, writing, planning, maintaining and updating media contact lists and more
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders about RV Health’s communications calendar, initiatives and impact
- Coordinate media and speaking opportunities for RV Health subject matter experts and leadership
- Use rigorous analytics systems to measure and report on the impact of external communications on our business goals, and on our mission to support the everyday journey to lifelong health and wellness
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our external agency partners
- Cultivate strong relationships with your peers across Red Ventures
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year of public relations and external communications experience
- Strong organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required
- Experience communicating with stakeholders about project status and team goals
- Health, wellness or media industry experience ideal
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.