Careers / Positions Group Product Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our social platform for chronic conditions. You’ll drive a differentiated product vision and strategy that addresses the needs of our chronic condition audience, driving deep and long lasting engagement. You’ll help develop products that fundamentally help users with chronic conditions live their strongest and healthiest lives, lifting Healthline’s brand as our user’s most trusted ally in their pursuit of health and well-being.
Healthline currently has seven communities in the market, available on web, Android and iOS: MS Healthline, Breast Cancer Healthline, IBD Healthline, Migraine Healthline, T2D Healthline, RA Healthline and PsA Healthline. From one-on-one chats to group discussions, our communities make connecting easy. The communities are a safe place for our members to find and receive advice, seek, and offer support, and discover the latest news and research updates.
As Group Product Manager you’ll lead the next iteration of our chronic condition social platform brand as we expand our breadth of condition coverage and the footprint of our customer touchpoints. You’ll make a profound impact on both the well-being of our users and our business.
What You'll Do
- Drive strategic growth of Healthline’s chronic condition community platform
- Align stakeholders, set the product vision and roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business and delivery teams to ship high-quality experiences.
- Partner up with teams across the org to bring your product vision to life - Marketing, Engineering, Design, Project Management, Customer Insights, Data Science, Editorial, Sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Manage and develop an IC product manager
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of product management experience and a portfolio of work that showcases it
- Experience managing consumer products/apps where the primary focus is acquisition, retention and long term engagement
- Experience mentoring/developing product management talent
- You care deeply about building community and improving people’s health and well-being
- You grok (and rock) the process of research and testing to find product/market fit, and have the growth skillset to scale it
- You love conducting and applying qual and quant research
- You have great communication skills and are able to sell your position to all levels of stakeholders
- You believe building relationships across the org is critical to the success of your products
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.