Careers / Positions Senior Operations Associate, Bankrate & CreditCards.com
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Senior Associate of Operations to support our CreditCards.com and Bankrate teams as we scale our strategic partnerships in the credit cards space. This individual will manage the day-to-day operations by optimizing revenue and audience growth from our partnerships, manage internal operations and managing strategic partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Support our Financial Services business by managing one of our strategic partnership relationships in the Credit Cards vertical.
- Gain hands-on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of a growing Red Ventures business.
- Manage both day-to-day and strategic operations, including formulating, designing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for our partnerships.
- Own communication streams with key stakeholders of our partners. You will be responsible for communicating performance trends, testing ideas, partnership launches, and larger initiatives that will step-change the business’s growth trajectory.
- Manage priorities and execution across a team of analysts, creatives, and engineers.
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, conversion, and performance to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business and our stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overarching business strategy using frameworks with first- and third-party data to evaluate decisions
What We’re Looking For
- At least two years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically-oriented program (business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc.)
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well-organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Experience with SQLor other database/analysis packages is preferred but not required
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.