Careers / Positions Senior Director of Product | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Senior Director of Product Marketing
In this role, you'll lead the product roadmap strategy and execution for the Bankrate Know User Experience team. You will need to drive user engagement as well as expand and enhance new value propositions. You’ll enjoy the variety of shifting between storytelling and quantitative analysis. You’ll also use your respect for the customer experience to develop insights to inform our product strategies to scale user growth and engagement across all Bankrate industry verticals. You’ll play a key role in building product that supports the brands mission and positioning statement, as well as take pride in your attention to detail, high quality bar and the mentorship you provide your team.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as the business owner and driver of key initiatives and products to scale the authenticated experience on Bankrate.com.
- Build productive and effective strategic relationships across functional teams to ensure we are the leading personal finance destination.
- Lead product and campaign development, tapping into your market knowledge to help product managers and creative teams identify and prioritize the most impactful work.
- Taking a customer-back and evidence-based approach to defining, executing, and delivering a product roadmap.
- Own and report overall product success through launch, in market performance analysis, and optimization strategy and process.
- Working in a cross-functional group - closely partnering with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring a product to life
- Additional responsibilities as self-identified or noted by the management team.
What We’re Looking For
- A data-driven approach, demonstrating strong analytical skills as well as passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics
- Proven experience delivering products against plan in a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, distributed-responsibility in a sometimes-ambiguous environment
- Ability to strategically set team goals and work cross-functionally to drive employees towards a single, unified direction
- Technical knowledge and depth necessary to propose and influence new product and feature ideas
- Clarity of thinking in crafting and communicating product plans ensuring partners are aligned, onboarded, and executing against a crystal clear vision
- Strong business acumen. Financial industry experience preferred
- At least 7 years of product management experience
- Bachelor degree and MBA or equivalent in years of experience
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.