Careers / Positions Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
To support our exciting business growth, we are actively recruiting a Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing to join the Media team at Red Ventures (RV), with an initial focus on the CNET family of brands (CNMG). RV acquired CNMG in Fall 2020, thus making it the largest digital holding company globally - and this is just the beginning.
We're looking for consummate media pros with demonstrable success supporting sales teams, and winning over clients with innovative programs and packages. Tight turnarounds, big ideas, and never-been-done-befores- no sweat. Various levels welcome to apply.
What You'll Do
- Develop innovative custom programs for advertisers that leverage the brands and capabilities of the CMG portfolio, including CNET, GameSpot, Tech Republic, TV Guide, and more, across media, data, social, custom content, experiential, and more
- Serve as the voice of the client, collaborating with the Brand Strategy team to brainstorm and develop new offerings based on market signals
- Work in lockstep with Sales partners to develop strategies for revenue growth, identifying and translating big-picture client needs
- Interface with various stakeholders across the organization to assemble compelling programs, including Editorial, Product, Branded Content and Experiential teams
- Generate high-quality deliverables in various formats, breaking down multi-faceted programs into digestible presentations
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the evolving media landscape, including competitors, new platforms and formats, trends, and talent
What We're Looking For
- 5 plus years experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Experience in advertiser marketing at a publisher, brand, or other media-based entity
- Working knowledge of digital media deal components and media planning
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.