Careers / Positions Partner, People Experience (PX) | Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for systematically evaluating and offering valuable enhancements to culture using relationships, data, and a passion to create a place where everyone belongs? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join the People team supporting Bankrate. The ideal candidate will have a background driving the thinking and execution of programs that drive inclusive, high-performing cultures in addition to a track record of influencing and leading results with significant impact. Sound like you? Then read on!
The Bankrate People Team is introducing the Partner, People Experience (PX). This person will own responsibilities as the name suggests - building and innovating thoughtful initiatives and programs that encourage amazing experiences for our employees. They leverage new and existing data to understand sentiment and encourage equitable experiences through every touch point. They should have a solid understanding of human resources and the employee experience, an ability to work effectively with high autonomy through significant projects, and an ability to forge and manage relationships across the organization with all levels of employees.
What You’ll Do
- Craft plans that understand employee sentiment and build things that address perceived gaps. This includes ownership of long term plans on influencing change driven from employee surveys and other collection methods.
- Identify and address leadership learning gaps - whether through individual coaching, our team of People Business Partners, or Learning and Development resources.
- Through close partnership with People Business Partners, identify stress points where flows, processes, or interaction models could be improved.
- Own the physical and remote onboarding experiences. Leverage data to demonstrate improvements in resources, ramp curves, regrettable attrition, brand identification, and ongoing improvement recommendations.
- Owns and delivers programming to continue our progression toward an even better culture of Inclusion, Equity, and Belonging; a driving force behind our long term goal to be the best place to launch or continue a career in Financial Services for anyone.
- Support handoffs and collaboration with the People Business Partnership team and the Talent Acquisition team ongoing and as needed. Will also support projects that occasionally yield broader results for the People Team beyond the bullets outlined above.
- Fostering an inclusive workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision here: https://diversity.redventures.com/
Who We’re Looking For
- Seven years + of Human Resources or other relevant professional experience, with demonstrable progression and growth in scope and performance
- Experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles in a corporate setting is preferred. Other relevant strategic experience considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or a combination of relevant education / professional experience
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, project leadership, talent planning and development, employee relations, leadership and L&D. Particular passion and demonstrated experience in Inclusion and Belonging is a plus
- Experience and a high level of effectiveness working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize quickly, pivot to new priorities
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo
- Curious, agile, nimble
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.