Careers / Positions Tax Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Tax Manager is responsible for the coordination and preparation of the federal, state, and local income tax returns for the Company and its subsidiaries. The incumbent will also assist with federal and state income tax audits, quarterly provisions, tax research and implementation of tax strategies.
What You'll Do
- Preparation of separate and consolidated federal and state income tax returns
- Preparation of federal and state estimated payments and extensions
- Assist in preparation of quarterly and annual tax provision
- Preparation of federal and state tax depreciation
- Prepare reconciliations and analyze tax account balances
- Assist with federal and state income tax audits
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Perform tax research on various tax matters
- Performs related tasks as requested
What We're Looking For
- At least 5-7 years accounting and taxation related income tax experience required
- Tax accounting experience in a multi-state consolidated corporate environment recommended
- Four-year college degree in Business, Accounting and/or Finance required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- A desire to pursue a master’s degree in taxation is a plus
- Position requires a working knowledge of GAAP/IFRS
- Exposure to tax software packages
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.