Careers / Positions Recruiting Coordinator - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Red Ventures Health Recruiting team is growing and currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help us accomplish our long-term growth goals. This team owns recruitment for health brands within the Red Ventures portfolio such as Healthline, Healthgrades, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central. This person will provide administrative assistance to the Recruiting team, will be accountable for providing a great candidate experience, and will have high visibility with internal and external stakeholders. The role will expand as the business needs evolve and grow.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support with strong problem solving skills to the Recruiting Team through scheduling and coordinating phone and onsite interviews for a variety of positions and seniority levels within our industry vertical
- Manage onsite interview days to include: greeting candidates, managing schedule changes and providing a strong candidate experience (this includes in a virtual setting)
- Provide immaculate on-going verbal and written communication to candidates and hiring managers
- Own the new hire process including drafting and sending offer letters, managing background and drug screen processes, on-boarding communication, etc.
- Coordinate candidate travel to interviews and the new hire relocation process
- Project management for new and ongoing recruiting initiatives
- Recognize and propose solutions to improve the recruiting process
- We work closely with other recruiting teams, you can expect to pitch in and help across teams as needed
- Role may eventually expand to include resume review and sourcing to identify qualified candidates and owning job requisitions
What We Are Looking For
- Experience with a proven track record of success in administrative roles
- Coordinating in a recruitment environment is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.