Careers / Positions Senior Technical Recruiter - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join the RV Health recruiting team at Red Ventures. In this position, you will collaborate with Hiring Managers to recruit for roles within our portfolio of health brands such as Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, and Greatist. At RV, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
Learn more about our Diversity and Inclusion vision here!
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for full lifecycle technical recruitment
- Partner closely with hiring managers to define open positions, create position descriptions, develop candidate attraction strategies, and vet job requirements
- Identify high-potential candidates and conduct initial interviews to discern top candidates to present to hiring managers
- Identify and manage a steady pipeline of highly qualified active and passive candidates
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard to fill and highly specialized positions
- Be an idea generator on topics like new recruitment tools, candidate engagement strategies, brand marketing, search/sourcing resources and strategies, and interview process
- Be responsible for Healthline branding to build external community and network
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the roles and functions you support, offering data and guidance to support compensation analysis and career trajectory recommendations
- Cultivate a superior candidate experience for each candidate that you engage with throughout the process
- Mentor recruiters and/or coordinators
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in-house recruiting, 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting amidst competitive talent pools
- Experience developing creative sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill technical roles that include bringing new approaches beyond job boards and 3rd party recruiters
- Understanding of experience working with US sponsorship programs
- A track record of success recruiting all levels from entry level to senior executives
- An ability to operate effectively with an increased workload. Actively owning multiple strategic positions and actively recruiting while simultaneously leading projects
- Experience measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.