Careers / Positions Paid Search Analyst, Home
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Paid Search Analyst on Red Ventures' Home team, you will be responsible for driving paid search strategy and execution for Red Ventures partners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to data analysis, P&L accountability, executing A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person in our Charlotte, NC office.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on paid search strategy for Red Ventures brands, including coordination with conversion rate optimization and retargeting teams to build top-notch digital experiences.
- Analyze, report on, and give recommendations for driving account growth on both top and bottom line KPIs. Communicate to team and business leaders on a regular basis.
- Act as a paid search advocate, pushing tactical innovation while continuing to drive daily account optimization by executing on day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid search marketing or strong analytical focused-role.
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Strong experience using Excel (functions and pivot tables), Tableau, Data Studio or other data visualization tools for the aggregation, manipulation, and visualization of data. Experience with Looker and SQL a plus.
- Experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics. Experience Google Campaign Manager a plus.
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital marketing including: campaign planning and execution, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, bid/budget management and strategy.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy. Flexibility with evolving strategy a must.
- Solid interpersonal skills and a strong team player. Solid communication skills, written and verbal, preferable.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.