Careers / Positions Mortgage Document Specialist - Admin Support
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Mortgage Document Specialist / Admin Support
Why Join us
Sage Mortgage is a multi-billion-dollar lender and digital mortgage solution that is redefining the mortgage origination experience.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees in addition to a hybrid / flexible work from home model.
You will be a part of an amazing company culture, be supported by talented and tenured mortgage professionals and have access to the most comprehensive technology the industry has to offer.
What You’ll Do
- Receive /Open mail and distribute accordingly
- Manage customer escalations and inquiries through creation and maintenance of support channels (i.e., Zendesk)
- Print disclosure packages and mail to customers
- Separate executed closing packages and retrieve original Note
- Prepare documents and original Note to then ship to the Warehouse Bank
- Scanning documents & data entry into Encompass (LOS) to register documents
- Prepare releases of the Note from the Warehouse Bank to the Investor
- Receive Final Title Policies & Recorded Deeds of Trust/Mortgages
- Ship/Mail/Overnight documents to Investors
- Create requisitions for purchase orders and invoices with accounting as necessary
- Process incoming checks
- Data entry
What We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of prior employment experience or recent college graduate.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities with strong organizational skills
- Meet deadlines for regulatory compliance matter
- Ability to prioritize your work and manage your workflow with little direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage lender redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Sage Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.