Careers / Positions Business Operations Lead, Process Improvement
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a new member to join our Business Operations (“BizOps”) team. We are a high-impact team that brings project management and structured problem solving skills to tackle RV Health’s toughest problems.
As a BizOps Lead, you will lead our efforts in helping RV Health be more efficient and scalable. You will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement, sizing the opportunity, delivering actionable recommendations. To do this, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the company and drive initiatives forward. This is a high-impact role where you will solve tough problems and deliver measurable improvements to our bottom line.
What You'll Do
- Diagnose our current state with detailed process maps covering people, process and tool
- Surface key paint points and areas of opportunities from those current states
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to architect improved future-states
- Lead efforts all the way through to implementation, delivering measurable improvements to our efficiency; this includes partnering with Product and Engineering as relevant to implement new tools / software
What We're Looking For
- A top performer with 5+ years of experience in operations, process and/or consulting roles, preferably at a high-growth company
- A champion of excellence with a process-oriented mindset
- A team player who works well with a wide range of colleagues and has experience in change management
- Proven track record of making tangible changes to business processes that delivered measurable improvements to key metrics
- Strong analytical abilities (using data to drive insights on process improvements)
- Nice to have: Relevant certifications in Business Process Management (BPM), Six Sigma, LEAN, etc.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.