Careers / Positions Associate Human Resources Business Partner | CNET
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for driving business results through people development and employee engagement? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join it’s Human Resources team supporting our Media & Commerce business. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Generalist discipline, experience in a strategic HR environment, performance management and employee development experience, as well as a passion for moving fast and making an impact. Sound like you? Then read on!
Our Associate HR Business Partner plays an important role in ensuring that our employees and business teams can perform to their full potential by shaping the employee experience and delivering best in class support to our organization.
In this position you will work in conjunction with HR leaders to serve as a partner to your business teams by developing, implementing and executing dynamic HR programs. You will be a trusted partner who will coach managers and employees in the areas of career development, performance management, employee relations, management coaching, and learning and development. We’re looking for a Human Resources Generalist who can be an advisor to their business teams, influence-without-authority, and identify creative HR solutions to support our ever changing and growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Foster an inclusive workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision here: https://diversity.redventures.com/
- Deliver HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams
- Partner with managers to provide expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, management coaching, compensation, and learning and development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to first level managers and partner with them to ensure employees are receiving coaching and feedback
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in the areas of Learning & Development, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, and Payroll to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Work with business teams to effectively manage annual and mid-year performance review cycles and talent calibrations
- Lead and participate in projects at the HR-wide and business team level
What We’re Looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in an HR Generalist or Associate HRBP role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws (experience with California preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree in related field or related equivalent experience
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including organizational design, leadership coaching, talent management and development, performance management, and learning and development
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- We Strive Together: Our performers are driven, goal-oriented and always up for a challenge
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.