Careers / Positions WriteMD Director, National Accounts - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
WriteMD is a list-match, patient solution that messages the patients of a brand’s most valuable prescribers. WriteMD is designed to drive incremental prescription conversion for the brands we serve. WriteMD is sold to brand teams and agencies and leverages the Healthgrades platform. Patients visit our platform to research the profiles of physicians and >80% of these patients will appoint with that doctor within 30 days. WriteMD messages patients of brand prescribers from the time they appoint to the doctor visit and beyond.
What You'll Do
- Investigate and identify new clients within a defined territory
- Manage all sales pitches and sales negotiations with clients
- Formulate a list of optimal sales opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to develop effective programs and solutions
- Represent the external face of WriteMD with the clients in your territory
- Own the entire sales process in order to achieve sales goals
- Candidate will build a robust pipeline through presentation with clients, shared proposals and eventually close deals with biopharma brands and their agencies
What We're Looking For
- A candidate with 10-15 years of pharma DTC experience or pharma HCP experience with a proven track record of success in closing sales with biopharma companies.
- An experienced sales leader with existing relationships at biopharma companies and agencies – this is a sales role not an account manager role.
- A motivated candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience developing pipelines and achieving sales goals
- An individual with a track record of breaking sales with existing accounts and accounts where we haven’t done business
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $140,000 - $160,000* + commission potential
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.