Careers / Positions Associate SEO Analyst - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Red Ventures / Healthgrades Search Engine Optimization team is a versatile group of creative marketing professionals dedicated to growing our audience through a variety of advanced SEO techniques and best practices. This highly collaborative and data-driven team is a pillar of Healthgrades’s success and accounts for the majority of the visits the site receives each year.
The SEO team’s mission is to further establish Healthgrades properties as a top resource for all health seekers by answering their health-related questions through exceptional content and product experiences. This innovative role will involve close collaboration with our product and engineering teams, driving optimization programs and functionality to grow the Healthgrades audience. As an SEO Associate you will work closely with product managers, engineers, user experience professionals, editors, and other developers and SEOs to help drive the success of our services and ensure optimum performance. This role reports into the SEO organization within Healthgrades
What You'll Do
- Create and manage SEO functional requirements and stories to define Product Requirement Documents. You’ll get to work directly with our product managers and engineers to help implement, operationalize, and measure SEO led/influenced projects.
- Conduct ongoing keyword and topic research to support editorial efforts against revenue and traffic goals
- Consult and collaborate with the content marketing editorial team to ensure search engine rankings for new content
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class teams
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams
- Provide regular reporting on key initiative performance
- Assist in the management of our paid Search (SEM / Adwords) programs as needed
- Lead SEO user-acquisition strategy, provide strategy pivots and optimizations as our users and content evolve.
- Set and experiment with content strategy and promotion with world-class experience, creative teams and digital tools and channels.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business or marketing-related field
- At least 1-2 years of technical and content SEO experience
- Familiarity with on and off-page SEO best practices
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics
- A self-starting, curious, proven performer with a creative outlook and a passion for bringing new ideas to life
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- Confidence in measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions
- Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, Google Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and other common reporting platforms
- Solid data analytics skills with at least conceptual experience of data cleansing/wrangling/munging, joining disparate datasets
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: SEO Clarity, STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Majestic, Botify, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Brightlocal, and DeepCrawl
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, budgeting, sensitivity analysis, and business modeling
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $65,000 - $85,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.