Careers / Positions Email Marketing and CRM Associate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the overall email marketing strategy for RVHOME
- Upload, download, tag and segment lists for email marketing campaigns
- Review current and past campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to subscriber base and specific cohorts.
- Collaborate with creative, copy and client teams to determine template strategy and cadence
- Support routine reporting and insights to drive campaign improvements.
- Basic HTML coding, mobile optimization and QA across main ISP’s and devices
- Support A/B testing to improve campaigns and shared learnings
- Competitive analysis
What we’re looking for:
- A digital marketer with a passion for email and omni-channel campaign marketing
- 1-3 years of prior experience (internship experience qualifies)
- Basic HTML skills
- Comfortable working in Excel, Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, Periscope experience preferred but not required
- Experience working with an ESP, preferably Iterable
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Out of the box thinker that collaborates well with others and thrives in an, ever-evolving, deadline-oriented position.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.