Careers / Positions Senior IAM Engineer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for an individual who is passionate about IT, Cybersecurity and the myriad of technical standards and guidelines that a large and successful company should follow. Identity and Access Management (IAM) is one of the most critical parts of security to get right. We are building out our IAM program to become a leader in the area. We're looking for someone to help us achieve that mission and serve as a key contributor to the Corporate Technology organization, Security and its partner teams. You will be responsible for the technical delivery and support of IAM solutions required to support the needs of the organization. You will stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends that will help address current challenges and enable new ways of delivering value to the organization.
What You'll Do
- Contribute key inputs to the strategy Red Ventures will follow to achieve a robust and leading identity management program
- Architect, build, test, deploy, and monitor Red Ventures IAM systems and beyond
- Work on the Corporate Identity team to support the Identity Access and Governance program (SailPoint)
- Responsible for the solution planning, architecture, development, and delivery of Azure AD, Okta, SailPoint and related solutions.
- Support existing IAM products, identify gaps in coverage, and architect next generation IAM solutions for a growing and evolving team.
- Help build technical and non-technical processes, policies, and standards that reflect security best practices and minimizes RV’s security risks
- Identify and automate processes to streamline and simplify
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines
- Function as a technical escalation point for the IT Operations organization and the greater business
- Act as a key technical resource in the IAM space for the organization
- Mentor other team members
What We're Looking For
- Have 6+ years of industry experience in the identity and access management domain
- 6+ years of experience supporting enterprise grade Identity platforms such as Okta, Ping, Azure AD and others.
- Working knowledge of IAM solutions such as SailPoint, Okta, Azure, AWS, Cyberark and others.
- Large-scale project or program management experience
- Experience in communicating with executive and operational management
- Experience in the development and consumption of web services (REST APIs)
- Strong understanding of Active Directory permissions and security groups.
- Understanding of Project Management tools (Jira) and ITIL tools (Service Now)
- Ability to understand information security and network risks, with strong technical background and knowledge of Information Technology and security. Bonus points if you have working experience (or strong knowledge) of Cloud environments or DevOps security compliance.
- Have proven and excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Ex:, you can talk to non-tech people about IT in a way they can understand. You also need to be concise and clear when creating documents and responding to requirements.)
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to maintain living documentation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, work alone or in small teams, achieve established goals and objectives, and communicate progress in a timely and meaningful manner.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.