Careers / Positions Contingent Workforce Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you consider yourself a subject matter expert related to contingent workforce? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our People Operations team. The ideal candidate has a complete understanding of contingent workforce as a subject, a practice and the process options that can support it. Sounds like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing Contingent Workforce Manager to join our Recruiting Team. Our Contingent Workforce Manager will serve as a strategic partner to our business by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of capabilities around how we hire temporary workers, independent consultants, service providers, and contractors. You will focus on customer service, vendor management, and compliance. This role will be strategic and hands-on by ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
What You’ll Do
- In this role, you will partner cross functionally with HR/ recruiting, employment law, security, IT/Service Desk and your strategic sourcing peers to execute on the entire program.
- Act as a central point of contact for all contingent workforce related matters across our portfolio of brands and corporate teams
- Draft, review, align and deploy policies related to contingent workforce.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the roles and functions you support, offering data and guidance to improve the recruiting, onboarding and payment process
- Vendor manage any third party vendors and/or agencies supporting the program
- Partner with HRBP teams to help develop best practices in working with large contingent workforce teams.
- Train, educate and drive change management across hiring teams
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in contingent workforce management
- Experience with global labor laws as it relates to contingent workforce.
- Experience with compliance (especially with classification), auditing, program implementations and/or process improvement
- Persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with an established ability to take initiative and build solid, productive relationships and create followership amongst hiring groups and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and challenging goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- An ability to operate effectively with an increased workload. Actively owning multiple strategic positions and actively recruiting while simultaneously leading others or projects
- Excellent understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.