Careers / Positions Ad Operations Specialist, Lonely PlanetApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Ad Ops Specialist is an integral part of post-sales for the Partnership & Sales department at Lonely Planet, and will have a strong understanding of all digital advertising opportunities on LonelyPlanet.com, and other sister publications. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple, large campaigns from beginning to end alongside the respective account manager and brand marketer with an acute attention to detail.
This person will have stellar time-management skills, and understand quickly what needs to be prioritized in order to meet tight deadlines. Precision and organization will also be necessary to ensure accurate campaign setup and reporting.
What You'll Do
- Manage the implementation of assigned, direct-sold media campaigns and track/monitor performance ensuring execution according to insertion orders
- Will meet with stakeholders for new campaign kick-offs, communicating materials specs and deadlines to account managers and project managers
- Precise implementation and trafficking of all campaign assets within Lonely Planet’s ad server (Google Ad Manager) including, but not limited to, static creatives, 3rd party ad tags, native content, exclusive newsletters, pre-roll, and native video
- Thoroughly test and QA all ads prior to launch
- Responsible for campaign set and reporting from systems such as Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Brightcove, Ad-Juster, Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, MOAT, Permutive, and Quantcast
- Responsible for managing budget, pacing and performance of paid social amplification for direct sold campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other paid outlets as necessary
- Work alongside Account Manager to create campaign wrap-up reporting, pulling in various sets of performance data and metrics to help tell a story to the client about how the campaign performed and help recommend best practices for future campaigns
- Proactively monitor all campaigns for both delivery and performance; providing recommendations for full optimization of campaigns
- Attend internal meetings to present these optimization recommendations, and make timely adjustments to live campaigns
- Understanding of programmatic advertising landscape, and knowledge of industry trends and practices
- Ability to learn quickly, and assist in training other team members as needed
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years trafficking and reporting in Google Ad Manager
- Strong attention to detail, and able to prioritize task list in order to meet deadlines
- Experience analyzing data to extract meaningful, actionable insights
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Excel and project management tools (Asana, Trello, Monday)
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.