Careers / Positions Senior Paid Search Associate - The Points Guy
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Paid Search Associate on The Points Guy, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategy and execution for paid search campaigns. We are quickly growing our paid media team to support our strategic goals, and this position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure optimized campaigns that will drive core business growth objectives.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person at our Charlotte or New York office.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee day-to-day account management for the paid search channel, including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Lead communication on performance and analysis of campaigns
- Strategizing and coordinating with design, project management, and content teams to develop creative and landing pages for campaign execution
- Research on-platform improvements and new marketing opportunities
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in digital marketing.
- Experience in running performance-focused paid search campaigns on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads. Experience working on related marketing channels (display, native, paid social, video) is a plus.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Experience using Excel (functions and pivot tables), Tableau, Data Studio or other data visualization tools for the aggregation, manipulation, and visualization of data. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Data lover and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing.
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.