Careers / Positions Senior Associate, Digital Operations
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Our Travel team is seeking a Senior Associate. In this role, you'll work with RV business leaders and external Credit Card Partnership and be responsible for driving the operations of our websites through iterative experience optimization, deep diving into website visitor behavior, performance and trend communications, opportunity modeling, financial forecasting and ad hoc proj and driving the creation of new features and tools that enhance the customer experience and drive additional revenue.
You’ll work closely with Engineers, Compliance, and Creative teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the onsite strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you’ll develop actionable insights and define KPIs to measure success, work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life on the premium credit card partner’s site.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features within one of our verticals on Travel.
- Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, compliance associates, fellow analysts, senior leaders and our partner.
Who We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Robust analytical skills and extensive Excel/Google Sheets experience required
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers
- Strong bias towards action by demonstrating initiative to move projects forward independently, asking questions as the need arises and leveraging resources available
- Proficient in SQL, or DataGrip (preferred); can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a UX, Product, or site optimization role with an emphasis on optimization testing and feature development.
- Experience as a Digital Operations Analyst, Website Operations Analyst, or Product/UX Analyst with hands-on data analysis experience to pull strategic insights.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.