Careers / Positions Sales Onboarding Coach (Remote / Work from Home)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Sales Onboarding Coach will be responsible for the delivery of product knowledge education, salesmanship training, related job aides, script coaching, systems training, performance evaluation, test administration and results feedback to new and existing Sales Professionals. Several training techniques will be utilized from classroom education, sales training, individual training, live monitoring, as well as remote monitoring for both new and tenured Sales Professionals. The Onboarding Coach will play a pivotal role in the launch and optimization of a new and high growth business unit through sound needs assessment, thoughtful recommendations, and determined action. The Onboarding Coach will foster concrete learning experiences for each participant by considering and planning for all learning styles.
The ideal candidate will possess a fun-natured, enthusiastic, and motivational personality, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic sales environment. Through education, observation, coaching, and motivation, the Onboarding Coach will ensure achievement of individual, team, and business objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate new hire classroom training and continuous Sales Professional education
- Responsible for “nesting” period for new hires, including sales performance management
- Conduct refresher/on-going trainings with tenured Sales Professionals
- Develop new and improve existing educational materials
- Develop job aides to positively impact compliance standard adherence and sales effectiveness
- Assess adherence to compliance standards
- Facilitate weekly team meetings and develop agendas
What We’re Looking For:
- Prior training experience in a call center and/or remote training environment
- Flexible schedule required: ability to work early mornings and some evenings
- A “self starter:” someone who spots an issue (e.g. malfunctioning A/V equipment; supplies running low) and finds a solution on his/her own
- Proven ability to develop curriculum and training materials
- Previous administrative and event planning/coordination experience in a professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written; ability to communicate effectively with internal employees as well as visitors to the facility
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and often changing environment
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education, and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.