Careers / Positions Paid Social Associate | Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Paid Social Analyst, you will be a critical member of our Bankrate Brand Marketing team responsible for strategizing, planning, measuring and reporting on cross-channel digital marketing tactics. You will assist with the development of social media strategies and tactics for driving both performance metrics (i.e. revenue, ARPU, ROAS, etc.) and awareness metrics (i.e. awareness, engagement, reach, intent, etc.). Executing on multi-million dollar paid social accounts, you will be expected to think analytically and optimize campaigns across a robust mix of channels to drive awareness, engagement, and conversions for our brand.
What You'll Do
- Create and execute innovative paid social campaigns for our Bankrate Brand, leader in the Financial Services space
- Report and analyze on campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Be able to internally communicate on campaign performance to stakeholders up and down the organization
- Communicate externally with vendor teams to plan, manage, and debrief on campaigns
- Strategize and spearhead the coordination of design and content teams to develop assets and initiatives for paid execution
What We're Looking For
- At least 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus in paid social specifically
- Experience executing in social platforms and interfaces, building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization and rigor
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take ownership of tasks, tactics and strategy.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles and teams
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.