Careers / Positions Associate Product Manager, Red Platform
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Red Platform team is looking for a talented Associate Product Manager to join our Content & SEO group. You will help with the rollout, management, support, and continued training for a set of internal products that help power our global brands. You will also help shape the future of these products with the mission of providing content and seo teams at RV with accurate data and insights to help make strategic decisions.
In addition, you will collaborate closely with engineers, analysts, and data scientists to help the teams at RV effectively leverage the products and provide confidence that new features are accurate, complete, reliable, relevant, and timely. All the while, you will be helping to build and maintain the solid foundation on which RV will build all its platform products.
What You'll Do
- Alongside the Product Manager, own the creation and execution of the product roadmap and strategy from ideation to launch and learn; define requirements and craft experiments, initiate, and prioritize projects, and track product development
- Define, track, and analyze key performance metrics from a variety of qualitative (e.g., user interviews) and quantitative (e.g., user activity and engagement with product features) data sources; clearly present your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally, especially with engineering teams and key stakeholders, to align priorities to deliver on business and product goals
- Conduct user interviews and participate in market research and hypothesis validation, synthesize customer research to inform product strategy and roadmap with specific requirements on new and existing features
- Prepare and communicate status updates
- Develop efficient user communication and feedback channels
- Perform quality assurance controls on product rollout and user onboarding
- Create support and training systems and documents
What We're Looking For
- Highly analytical and comfortable with using quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or extra-curricular activities that show a passion for technology
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and product user feedback
- Ability to keep business and strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Tenacious, and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player passionate to work in a dynamic, performance-driven environment to solve compelling business challenges
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar work management tools preferred
- Some experience with SQL preferred
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.