Careers / Positions Accounts Payable Specialist
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Based on our company growth and recent acquisitions, we are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures and daily exposure to our executive team. The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those that would like their abilities tested should apply!
This role will be participating in a hybrid work schedule - Tuesday-Thursday will be required in-office work days and Monday and Friday will be work from home days. Additionally, during the Tuesday-Thursday in-office days, you will have flexibility with in-office time to allow for an easier and more efficient commute.
What You'll Do
- Processing accounts payable
- Processing mail for Finance group
- Coding expenses to accounts and cost centers by checking invoices, recording entries
- Paying employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Maintaining historical records by scanning and filing documents
- Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Ensuring adequate financial controls
- Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Be part of a team that works closely together
What We’re Looking For
- Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages, preferred experience with Workday
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and receptive to feedback
- Sense of humor
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified people with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.