Careers / Positions Senior Project Manager - The Points Guy
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our growing Travel team! This role will navigate interfacing with our external partners and coordinating projects and requirements across our technical, creative, and business teams. This is a highly visible role – offering unique opportunities to interact with many teams throughout the organization, ideal for someone who wants to have a big impact in a fast-growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Act as core liaison between business units and design and developing teams; working with our internal and external representatives to understand the business requirements and translate these requirements into technical and business specifications.
- Roadmap and prioritize with business stakeholders to determine strategic priority projects.
- Lead cross-functional team meetings between technical and non-technical teams to follow up, prioritize work, and track dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders and provide updates.
- Assertively hold all parties accountable to strategic goals.
- Discover the true requirements underlying feature requests; recommend alternative process approaches; help lead engineering and creative planning efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
- Work with our engineering and creative teams to coordinate the development effort, track/drive the project, and manage the operational implementation process. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make trade-offs; encourage smart risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit; identify interdependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems.
- Work with compliance teams to co-lead partner approvals and compliance process for brand specific marketing material from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and project close.
Who We’re Looking For
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- A motivated self-starter that excels in planning, scheduling, project communication and risk management
- Someone who excels in a team environment with representatives from multiple functional disciplines
- Exhibit excellent verbal, presentation, and documentation skills, including comfort communicating to external stakeholders
- Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
- Comfort handling multiple projects of different sizes and durations
- Strong relationship building skills
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.