Careers / Positions Director of Lifecycle Marketing, RVHome
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures Home (RV Home) is dedicated to helping consumers identify, assess and purchase relevant services and products for their home. We are the #1 home movers business in America and our consumer audience consists of more than 85M visitors a year, focused on key life-stage events such as moving or switching. To support our exciting business growth, we are actively recruiting a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to join the team at Red Ventures (RV).
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team charged with developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to deepen connections with movers and add more value to their lives
- Develop and manage the user journeys of MYMOVE and other RV Home Newsletters and email programs
- Own segmentation, testing, reporting and optimization through the use of industry best practices, creative, messaging, and precise use of data and analytics.
- Join a diverse team of 25+ marketers that specialize in Integrated Marketing, SEO, Creative and Content. We’re a collaborative, strategic, inquisitive, results driven team
What We're Looking For
- Lead the lifecycle marketing team to set and meet near-term targets on active user growth, engagement, and revenue as well as drive long-term strategic development
- Develop a deep understanding the mover audience segments to deliver retention programs that provide deep value to the user and provide opportunities to leverage for revenue driving opportunities with advertising partners
- Strategize, ideate, and execute on revenue driving email program that engage and drive advertising partner value through sponsored content, native, and display ad placements
- Partner closely with integrated marketing and editorial teams to leverage email as a key traffic driver of cross-platform content opportunities
- Create content calendar in alignment with editorial, seasonal, and partner driven objectives
- Monitor and analyze performance, set the strategy create, test and optimize primary KPIs: CTR, Open Rate and LTV. Analyze results from email marketing campaigns, share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement
- Stay on top of industry best-in-class email and CRM practices and consistently bring forward new ideas to evolve MYMOVE and RV Home email programs
- Drive deep consumer engagement across consumer journeys by crafting opportunities based on user data and journey mapping
- Drive visibility for the team’s work within RV Home and Red Ventures through effective documentation and communication of progress and wins
- Build a strong network of relationships among internal customers and cross functional leaders throughout RV Home
- Effectively develop team members by aligning talent and interest with challenging and rewarding projects while providing strong guidance and support
- Work cross-functionally with integrated marketing, account, creative, and product marketing to achieve joint goals
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.