Careers / Positions Assistant Marketing Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you’ll develop marketing content and promotion strategy for one or more of our owned and operated digital brands. You'll be able to do this by developing highly promotable digital content that supports our digital brands. Then, you’ll establish and execute strategies to distribute assets to media publishers around the web. We are looking for creative thinkers with excellent communication skills, who can develop incredibly engaging content for a variety of audiences that results in reach across the web.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with marketing leadership to prioritize areas of opportunity
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns through research, understanding of the online landscape, audience targeting, and effective messaging
- Work collaboratively, leading and participating in brainstorms, peer review, and collaborative group work
- Clearly outline content needs for writers, graphic designers, and other creative stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects, campaigns, and ancillary job responsibilities
- Analyze datasets of various sizes and complexities
- Report on performance and forecast future performance based on historical data
What We're Looking For
- At least 1 year of professional experience in both content and marketing (ideally with an emphasis in Writing, Content Marketing or PR)
- Ability to leverage both a creative mindset and analytical thinking to drive results
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organizational, project management, and relationship management skills
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience writing and pitching content
- Solid digital marketing acumen, including demonstrable knowledge of SEO/link building, marketing, and marketing communication best practices
- Experience tracking and reporting on performance using intermediate excel or Google Sheets skills (countifs, sumifs, vlookup, pivot tables)
- A self-starter with an appetite for personal growth and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in marketing, journalism, public relations or similar field - preferred, but not required
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.