Careers / Positions Account Coordinator, MYMOVE
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Account Coordinator role provides operational support to the partner, print, and digital teams. This person will be coordinating the implementation of both print and digital advertisements for our MYMOVE partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Work with account management, external partners, and internal teams to execute MYMOVE partner advertising:
- Coordination of the initial delivery of partner ad assets
- Ad construction and targeting via internal ad management systems
- Proof all client creative and data with accuracy and precision
- Deploy and verify live print and digital ad campaigns
- Ownership over internal and external distribution reporting
- Review partner invoicing
What We’re Looking For
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Strong detail management and personal ownership/accountability to the work
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with efficient and effective schedule management to adhere to all deadlines
- High level of flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to meet and exceed business KPI’s relating to accuracy and quality assurance
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
MYMOVE, LLC, owned by Red Ventures, LLC, is a media company with unbeatable technology, data and marketing expertise. We have an exclusive relationship with the USPS® that allows us to connect brands with roughly 39 million movers every year
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a team that helps millions of people save money every year during one of life’s most expensive experiences: Moving. MYMOVE is an exclusive partner of the USPS which helps facilitate the official Change of Address process, connecting movers with awesome deals and connecting brands with people who are ready to buy. We’re looking for account managers, business analysts, print designers, and other talented teammates to help us continue growing our brand.Learn More about MYMOVE
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.