Careers / Positions Compliance AssociateApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Compliance Associate there will be frequent interaction with the partner which requires the ability to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders. This is a very dynamic role where attention to detail, the ability to multitask, the desire to troubleshoot and resolve issues, and the ability to work autonomously are essential.
The primary responsibility of the Compliance Associate is to act as a liaison between the partner and RV to ensure all product information is accurately communicated between multiple functional groups while also ensuring adherence to strict deadlines. Responsibilities also include auditing Owned and Operated sites and/or sites within our affiliate network for product changes. This requires a firm understanding of program guidelines, expectations, and regulations which are provided by each industry.
What You'll Do
- Lead weekly calls with the partner to provide clear understanding of project statuses
- Compliance Associate must be familiar with the current and previous offer terms in order to effectively QA a site for changes
- Compliance Associate should become an expert on Partner Guidelines as well as any Terms & Conditions
- Compliance Associate should be able to efficiently navigate through Amex sites and application pages to locate and validate product details
- Compliance Associate should thoroughly review each site for compliance with the requested changes. The following tools may be utilized to assist with completing this task:
- Manual Review
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with both internal and external clients
- Ability to effectively communicate guidelines and obtain clarity from card issuers as necessary
- Create and maintain compliance documentation for auditing purposes
- QA creative content on live web pages to ensure all are compliant
Who You Are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail management and personal ownership/accountability to the work
- Process-oriented; can identify process improvements and bring to life
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Suite tools
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML program language
- Interest or passion for the financial services/credit card space is a plus
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.