Careers / Positions Director of Operations, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Director of Operations to support and lead one of our strategic partnerships in our Financial Services industry. This individual will be responsible for managing communication and cultivating relationships between partners and RV. Additionally, you will play a key role in driving new business growth through world-class operations and digital marketing execution.
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Financial Services industry by managing one of our strategic partnership relationships.
- Core responsibility over the business operations, digital marketing, P&L, and relationship management for our partnership.
- Own key communication channels with senior leaders from our partner. This will include cultivating trust, story-telling performance trends, gaining buy-in on new objectives, identifying new workstreams that will grow the partnership.
- Grow the partnership through both day-to-day execution and strategic operations. You will be responsible for formulating, implementing, and optimizing growth initiatives for our partnership.
- Manage priorities and execution across a team of analysts, creatives and engineers.
- Work with senior leadership across Financial Services to identify, analyze, and coordinate new business opportunities.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 4-5 years of leadership experience, with a preference for experience optimizing digital marketing and communicating with external partners.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable KPIs and leveraging consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and present your recommended strategy and gain buy-in across a diverse functional team, both internal and external.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.