Careers / Positions Business Operations Associate, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Business Operations Associate. In this role, you will manage reporting and analysis for one of the verticals under our Financial Services team including Bankrate.com, Sage Mortgage, and CreditCards.com. As a Business Operations Analyst, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
What You'll Do
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations
- Use the data to push sales leaders to drive results
- Liaise between sales and our strategic partnerships, as well as with senior leadership to communicate key changes
- Prioritize partnership initiatives by collaborating and communicating with sales management, engineering, data, and business stakeholders
- Work on developing dynamic and sustainable compensation models for our sales organization
What We’re Looking For
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building operational and financial models, conducting analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- A sense of humor!
- Extra Credit for:
- Experience with SQL experience or SSAS/other database/analysis packages
- Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other reporting and dashboarding tools
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.