Careers / Positions Community Manager, Bankrate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee responsibility of social media moderation, ensuring brand values and guidelines are met and followed
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online presence through competitive analysis and sentiment analysis
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization and net-new strategy
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and presentation tools and skills.
- Proficiency in social listening tools like Radian6 and Buzzlogic.
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.